Thursday, April 26, 2007

Accident Free for 3 days.

Well, my side finally quit hurting! It's been 3 days, I think. I'm excited. I'm not going to die after all! WEEE! Anyway, I'm here at the CPE house. I'm on call tonight, as I have been 99.9 percent of Thursday nights for the last 3 1/2 months. This is my last Thursday on-call. I am covering the absolute last on call night for this unit next Wednesday. One of my CPE mates asked if I could cover for her, and I said I would gladly oblige. I'm going to miss this place, this experience, and most of all, the people. We've really bonded, I think. We're available to each other, honest, and encouraging. I'm going to miss it.

I hope that when the next class comes in for summer Greek, that I will be able to bond with some of them considering that they will be my actual class, I think. I have met some absolutely wonderful people at the castle, but they're all ahead of me. I won't be that far ahead of those coming in this summer. So, I hope...

And with that, I need to go downstairs and have some wonderful granola goodness. Have a blessed evening.

1 comment:

lutheranmom said...

So glad you are feeling better.