Monday, March 12, 2007

I Got Friends.

Who are with me in the low places. I am so thankful for the friends (and complete strangers who are willing to pray for Mom/my family/me) I have who are there to support me and keep me grounded. And as I've been thinking about how "little" I'm able to do, I'm realizing that "Little is Much, when God's in it." God is God, and I am not.

"What is the measure of a life well lived?
If all I can offer seems too small to give
This is the song for the weaker the poorer and so called failures
Little is Much, when God's in it
And no one can fathom the plans He holds
Little is much when God's in it
He changes the world with the seeds we sow
Little is much little is much.

Who feels tired and under-qualified?
Who feels deserted and hung out to dry?
This is the song for the broken the beat up and so called losers
A little is much when God's in it
and no one can fathom the plans he holds.
Little is much when God's in it
He changes the world with the seeds we sow."
-These are some of the lyrics from "Little Is Much" by downhere.

1 comment:

Tara Ulrich said...

I was listening to Air1 today at work and for some reason thought of you when the song Who Am I from Casting Crowns came on. You should check it out. I thought you had posted about this song before but maybe Im imagining it. I think you'll find this song speaks to you especially during this time.