Friday, March 02, 2007

I couldn't wait.

So, for CPE, each of us had to do this Enneagram thing. The spiritual care manager (not Supa) was going to score each of our tests and discuss them with us this past Thursday. That didn't happen, but it will later. Because I'm a huge dork and LOVE those kinds of tests, I decided I wanted to see if the all-knowing Internet would classify me the same as my CPE Enneagram. So, here are the results of my Internet Enneagram word test:

Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||| 58%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||| 62%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||| 42%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||||| 42%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||| 38%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||| 50%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||| 54%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||| 30%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||| 62%
Take Free Enneagram Word Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


And here is supposedly what this says about me:

type score type behavior motivation
2 15 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.
9 15 I must be peaceful and easy to get along with to be happy.
1 14 I must be perfect and good to be happy.
7 13 I must be high and entertained to be happy.
6 12 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
3 10 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
4 10 I must avoid painful feelings to be happy.
5 9 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.
8 7 I must be strong and in control to be happy.

This is somewhat different from my psychological profile which said that I have found ways to keep myself away from painful feelings. Therefore, I'm slightly puzzled at how low that scored on this test. I also really like to be knowledgable and independent (the psych profile also said I have "strong needs for emotional self-sufficiency and independence." Who knows... Now, I just have to wait a while to see how I scored on the "real" Enneagram test... I'll letcha know.

No comments: