Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Dreams, again...

I confess; I have bizarre dreams quite frequently. I blogged about some dreams I was having a semester or so ago, and now I'm going to blog about my most recent dream. Let me preface this by saying that I've not been sleeping well lately; in part, I believe, due to all that has been going on, what with that man dying at Restaurant, and Ma being diagnosed with bladder cancer. So, when I'm not sleeping well, I tend to have lots of weird dreams. Sometimes they're good; sometimes they're not so good. So, this is the dream I had last night:

I was at the seminary of my choice, because in the dream, I was accepted. I went and the semester was fairly new. I was going around trying to make friends, but no one thought I was cool enough. People were actually snubbing me. I went walking with the young lady who gave me, Sis, BiL, and Howard our tour recently, and even she didn't like me. So, finally, T over at Praying on the Prairie came. She thought I was cool, and so we started throwing things in the kitchen. Then, some other people started to like me because she liked me and thought I was worth hanging out with. So, then I woke up, slightly freaked out.

I think I've had "No one likes me at Seminary" dreams before, but the details are fuzzy. And the weird thing is, I know that this is not what it will be like. Usually people like me and have a good time hanging out with me. I'm kind of a funny/goofy/open-minded woman. I am fairly outgoing and gregarious, and I am fairly decent at carrying on a conversation, as well. So, I know that people are not going to hate me. I don't know what the deal is. It's the subconscious. What can ya do?

No comments: