Monday, May 05, 2008

Cap'n Crunch!

Are you ready kids?
Aye aye Captain!
I Can't hear yoU!
AYE AYE, CAPTAIN!

OOOOOOhhh, who has lots of seminary papers due!
TRISHY, TRISHY!
Burnt out, and fried up, and zombie is who?!
TRISHY, TRISHY!
If THEO BABBLE BE SOMETHING YOU WISH!
TRISHY, TRISHY
Then pay attention to this girl named Trish!
TRISHY, TRISHY, TRISHY, TRISHY, TRISHY, TRISHY, TRISHY, TRISHEEEEEEEE!!
Dooododooodoodoo DO!

So... In case you couldn't tell, it's crunch time here at Seminary. I'm not really freaking out; I just wanted to stretch my rhyming/creative part of my brain. Yup. I have a sermon due tomorrow. I finished and started today, and am happy with it. I need the pressure... Seriously. I tried writing this thing a couple of days ago, but to no avail. I'm bad. Then, I have my big Systematic Theology paper due Tuesday. The paper part is done, but I have to finish my annotated bibliography, yet. I only have a few more articles and a book to write about. The big assignment I'm slightly concerned about is for Parish Worship. It's a group project. The only reason I'm stressin' is because I am very chill about this sort of thing and grades, but I don't want to mess up my group, ya know.. I like to be responsible when people are counting on me. But, seriously, it shouldn't be too big a deal. That's pretty much all that is "due" this week. Oh, and this thing for Pastoral Care, but I've had that done forever.

Next week is another big week though. We have our Pauline Letters final, a Systematic Theology final (we have conversations with small groups), a bulletin/paper for Parish Worship, and hmm... we also have to redo our four small Systematic Theology papers. Next week is going to be slightly more stressful. Ah well. I shall live. I promise.

It's almost summer. Peace to you all who are gearing up for summer activities, or who are going through finals and end of the year projects of your own. Keep ya chin up!

No comments: